NEW HACK!

I JUST REALIZED, the .TTF files (fonts), stand for TrueType Fonts. You can find these free over the internet. My driver software is corrupt so I cannot view my enVtouch filesystem on bitpim, but SOMEONE TRY REPLACING A .TTF FILE WITH ONE FROM DAFONT.COM, AND WE MAY HAVE NEW PHONE FONTS!

Comments

• were can i find the files???
  • rican, find them under Polaris7
  • hey nbajr, where in bitpim would these .ttf files be to replace?
  • Fonts under the Polaris7 folder would only change the browser fonts, not the rest of the system, correct?
  • i'm not quite sure... i don't have this polaris 7 at all.
  • I dont either because I dont have V09 yet. If you're running V09 it will be under the brew/mod directory.
  • I think I heard of this being done before on another forum. I'm about 70 % sure it works.
  • Yes ricky. I accidently mistook another file type, .pvf, which are the phones fonts (http://filext.com/file-extension/PVF), for .ttf, but the browser fonts can be changed.
  • Can the .pvf be changed? I don't know alot about file types and what not.
  • IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT

1. START BITPIM
    2.CLICK FILESYSTEM
    3.HIT THE PLUS BUTTON
    4.GO TO BREW/MOD/POLARIS 7/FONT RESOURCES
    5.GO TO http://www.1001freefonts.com/handwriting-fonts.php
    6.DOWNLOAD ANY FONT STYLE (MUST BE WINDOWS)
    7.MAKE 4 COPIES OF THE TTF FILE
    8.RENAME ALL THE FILES THE SAME AS THE ON IN THE FOLDER
    9.DRAG AND DROP INTO FOLDER
    10.ENJOY UR BROWSER WITH A NEW FONT
  • where do i ask this? when i tried to download a wallpaper from a link here it asked for my verizon (i think) email? where do i get that from cuz i have a regular
    email but thats not what it wanted. ? see?
  • thanks this works great.
  • this works great except for one problem that i'm having. on any site when i have to enter a password the font will not show. when i type it in right it will still work but i can't see what i'm typing plz help