Alright. So. I've decided I'm not able to afford a Droid right now, and, besides, with the X coming out... I'd rather wait. So I'm just going to bump up to unlimited data and away we go.
I've ordered the extended battery for the touch, and loaded up:
1) VZNavigator hack (to replace Google Maps)
2) Mobile Email (provided)
4) Tethering hack
I'm still on the lookout for:
5) NON-BITPM calendar sync (preferably with Google, but any workaround that means an over-air sync since I won't always have my PC around)
6) Suggestions on better apps than Socialbeat (Required sites: Twitter, Facebook. Prefer to load up Myspace onto that as well).
7) Suggestions for Mobile Email-killers, if that isn't the best program. (I'm syncing with Gmail).
8) A way to read PDFs from the internet.
9) Google Voice: I cannot seem to play GVoice messages through the browser. Can I do this via mobile email, or is there another workaround?
9) Any and all further suggestions on how to make this phone rock out functionality-wise.
I have searched through the discussions, if I've failed to see something already posted, please direct me, and I apologize in advance.
- Long time lurker, first time poster.