red screens

yesterday both screens on my enV touch went red && for an unknown reason! I bought the phone off a friend && it was woirking fine for him. I have pre paid so verizon won"t replace it, is there anything I can do to fix this? I really love this phone && dont want switch :L

Comments

• Did you ever find a way to fix your phone? My phone did the same thing today. :( I guess I will be making a trip to Verizon to see what they have to say about it.
  • If the VZW shop doesn't help and you don't want to buy a new/used one, I would try to find a broken one off eBay and swap parts until you fix the problem. That's what I'm going to have to do with mine because the camera is going on it. (Maybe I'll buy yours if you can't get it fixed?)
  • I stopped buy Verizon the other day and asked them about the red screen. They told me that it was doing that because my LCD screen was going out. Of course I'm out of warenty. She said there is nothing that can be done about it, it's just a matter or time before the screen goes out. Thankfully it is time for us to upgrade our phones.
  • You can't swap the main. It will have a different MEID and will not work. You can swap the LCD screen out but I would try to clean the connector on the main board for the LCD first. Also I think the flash for the camera will unplug but not the camera itself and it is on the main board.