Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorctfxc
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2009

I somehow forgot my security lock code once I changed it. Is there anyway to find out what it is, or am I screwed?
    • CommentAuthorjimbo33000
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2009

check your manual, there HAS to be something in there, no one likes to do it but it helps.
    • CommentAuthorCoaster
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2009

did you change it? if not its the last 4 of your phone number.

if you changed it im sure you can at least bring it to a store for help.
    • CommentAuthorSubstance1
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2009

One time I hit restore phone. And it deleted everything (well just contacts since everything else was on a microSD card). So then your phone is not programmed but when you dial that *228 number it reprograms it and then you can download backup assistant (free when you have online account access) and it restore my contacts. But all of your settings are changed to the original (including your security code!). So yes this will either change your code back by itself or you may have to backup your contacts and trying "restoring your phone." But then again you can't restore it without getting through the security menu.
    • CommentAuthorsahaya
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2011 edited

you can try resetting your phone through codes. its the safe way to reset your phone. because when you reset your phone through software or hardware there are possibilities for datas getting corrupted or lost. but there is no such possibilities when you unlock through codes. thats y i prefer this method to reset my phone. i got the codes from this site http://www.unlock-free.com to reset my phone totally for free of cost. try it.