Dust Under Screen

edited February 2010 in enV Touch Help Me!
In the past week or so, I've noticed some dirt in the external screen on my touch. I can tell that it is under the screen, but it looks like it is in multiple layers. Is there any way that I could remove the screen to clean the dust out or somethng? If not, do you think that this would be covered by Verizon as a defect? There are no other problems with my phone, just the dust jndr the screen.

Comments

• I have the same problem. I've had two enV Touches, the first was exchanged for a refurb because of the whole randomly turning off thing (even when the phone was just sitting on the desk). The first one had a problem with the dust build-up, and then my second one started out clean, but now has a ton of dust in the bottom right corner of the screen. Like you stated, it appears to be in 3-4 separate layers, and it's actually making it harder to see things on my screen when in sunlight. If anyone knows anything about this problem, please let me know.
  • Its best to take apart your Env Touch, have a Microfiber Cloth and a Cool Hair Dryer to get the Dust out. I found its usually in the 2nd or 3rd layer.
  • Solutions given, not much else you can do, take it to Verizon wireless store to see what they can do for you, thread now closed.
This discussion has been closed.